Sunday, June 22, 2014

Apologies and Updates

Annyeonghaseyo~!

To start off, I want to apologize to all readers for my sudden disappearance. I'm suffering with a pretty severe bout of depression right now and haven't had the inspiration or willpower to actually sit down and write. However, I shall share with you what I have been doing.

I tend to drown myself in my art and work when I go through a bad episode of depression. So far, I've made probably four or five different things and I've become really interested in vector art. It may look simple, but trust me, it isn't. Not by a long shot. One background took me four hours to make. For an even nicer one, it could take days. I'm now in the process of designing a flyer for a small bit of freelancing, and it's taken me hours to get it looking right. I'm still not finished.

That being said, I have been more active on deviantART lately (you'll see the link to my profile in the little box there to the right). I'll share a few examples of things I've done toward the end.

I shall attempt to come up with more topics to write about. If you guys have any suggestions on what you'd like to see (staying away from the subjects of politics and religion, please...), I would certainly welcome any feedback!

Also, critiques on my designs are highly welcome!

All of the following works are designed by Li Haneul and are licensed under a Creative Commons copyright. Modifications and commercial use of these designs are not permitted.






All of my works are also on deviantART. If you are a fellow deviant, feel free to drop by my page and give some feedback~!

~이하늘

No comments:

Post a Comment