Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I'm An Odd Little Anti-Social Introvert

Annyeonghaseyo~! Hello all, and welcome! My name is Skye, aka Haneul, aka, Sora. You'd think I have multiple personalities, but nope - just someone interested in learning new languages! Therefore, I have three names in different languages. Weird. Anyway, I've decided to write a new blog. Obviously, otherwise this post would still be in my unpublished pile...

I'm an artist, but I'm also completely random and nerdy and I enjoy 15 hour marathons of Doctor Who and Sherlock even if I've seen every episode twenty thousand times. I need a life. Seriously, I have a sad life. When I'm not at work, I'm holed up in my room like a little hermit crab with a pile of books so high I can't even count them all. Well, not really, but I have about 10 books in my "to read" pile. That's not even counting the ones I want to read that I haven't bought yet.

 So, as you can see, I'm a sad little anti-social introvert, yet I'm a walking contradiction because I want to write a blog and talk to people. And here I am, writing down my thoughts (for those of you who may or may not care), just for the heck of it.

 I'm not even sure what my blog will be about. Maybe reviews on stuff sometimes. Maybe some crazy art project produced from my twisted mind will end up on here. Perhaps you could even come across some of my short stories (that I'm really trying to work on making SHORT, instead of just a story). I'll probably just end up spouting off some randomness or starting some crazy fandom debate about which element would be your favorite to bend if you were the Avatar.

 My next post should be longer, but I try not to make them too long, cause then I end up rambling, and I don't shut up. And half the time, the stuff I say doesn't make sense. When I write about my thoughts, I'm like a kid that's been hyped up on three mega huge bags of Skittles. Random stuff comes out of my head and I usually end up repeating myself about twenty times.

 I should probably go now. So for now, I shall bid you adieu! I think that's the right word: adieu. I'm not good with French. I hope I said that right and it's actually French. Here I go, rambling again.

 I shall see you next post!

 ~이하늘

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 05, 2014

    Have you thought of making a story? If so I would like to read it. Could you make a action and mystery story if so I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 05, 2014

    I know this is a blog. By chance, could you make a action and mystery story? If so i can't wait to read it. Please don't hold back on anything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I get some more inspiration, I'd love to write a short story! I'm not too great with mystery - I usually get ahead of myself and make hints way too obvious - but it's something I can definitely try my hand at! Thanks for the comment~! ^^

      Delete